Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions cover your use of the OTGS website.
- In this document, the words and phrases below have the meanings shown next to them:
- Terms and Conditions, TAC - this document
- Services - features of the website, including, but not limited to, fixtures, results, and membership database
- Content - all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or any other materials on this website or any Services
- We, us, our - the webmaster and site administrators
- You, your - the user of this website and its Services
- A person's use of this website and any of its Services at any time is subject to the then-current Terms and Conditions, which may be updated from time to time. By using the website you accept the terms and conditions in this document, which shall be interpreted according to the laws of England. The TAC constitute the entire agreement between you and us, and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements.
- In addition, your use of Services may be subject to guidelines or rules which are specific to individual Services, which are incorporated into the TAC by this reference. Such additional terms and conditions will be made clear before you use the Services in question.
- We reserve the right to modify or discontinue (temporarily or permanently) this website or any Service(s) at any time, without prior notice. We will not be liable to any user or other third party for any such modification or discontinuance.
4. Membership Obligations and Use of Data
- If, after investigation, we have reasonable grounds to suspect that your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, we may suspend or terminate your account, and prohibit your use of the website and any Service for an unlimited time period, to be set at our discretion.
- Your account will be active upon completing the account activation process. After this time, you are wholly responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, and wholly liable for all activities occurring when using the account.
- We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the TAC set out in this document, including, but not limited to, any loss or damage arising from your failure to:
- immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session
- Your account may be terminated for reasons that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- violation of these TAC
- abuse of any Service or attempt to gain unauthorized entry to the site or any Service
- use of any Service in an inappropriate manner, such as illegal or abusive activities
- your request for termination
- Our termination of your access to the website or any Service may be effected without notice. In the event of such termination, we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and/or bar any further access to the website or any Services. We shall not be liable for any damage or loss resulting from the termination of access or accounts.
- All Content that you upload, post, email or otherwise transmit to the website, any Service, or us, whether done so publicly or privately, is the sole responsibility of you. You shall not transmit Content or otherwise conduct or participate in any activities on the website or any Service which are prohibited by law. You retain ownership of such Content, but in each case you grant us the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive and fully sublicensable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such Content (in whole or part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed.
- All Content provided by us is done so under a non-exclusive licence which allows you to access and use such Content for your personal purposes. You may not reproduce or distribute any part of such Content for commercial purposes without prior written consent.
- Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, liability for any errors or omissions in any Content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content. You may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. You must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
- The website, Services and users may provide links to other websites. We are not responsible or liable for the availability, content or Services of other websites, since we do not control them. For that reason, we shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused, incurred or suffered by you in connection with such websites.
8. Limitation of Liability
- We exclude all warranties, express or implied relating to this website. This includes, but is not limited to, any implied warranty that the information it contains is accurate or up-to-date, or is suitable for any particular purpose. We shall not be liable for any loss or damage caused, incurred or suffered as the result of the use of this website.
- Content owned by us is copyright © 2006-2018. All rights reserved.
- Please report any violations of the TAC or any other matters relating to the website, Services or TAC to Membership & Website Secretary.